Joy & Space will help clients to make space for an amazing life by making space in their home. Clients are supported as they change their relationship with objects, learning to truly cherish what they keep.
Yuriko has worked in higher education for over 10 years, teaching classes on time management, organization, and providing individualized coaching to college students. After reading "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up", she felt inspired to tidy her own home and tidy the homes of friends and family.
Like Marie Kondo, she has been fascinated with tidying and home organization since she was a little girl. She often drew up organization plans for her room and kept moving her furniture around to create a more organized and ideal space. She learned early that it's important to only tidy your own items; after several sessions of organizing her family's office space.
After reading Marie Kondo's books, "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" and "Spark Joy", Yuriko attended the first-ever U.S. KonMari Consultant training seminar in NYC. She was inspired to start her own business. She completed her tidying marathon and started working towards her certification. The tidying marathon inspired her to start a yoga teacher training class and to start this business. She is now a registered yoga teacher, RYT- 200 and a certified KonMari consultant. This process helped her to make space for amazing opportunities in her life. Now she's ready to help you spark joy in yours.
Why This method?
- Marie Kondo's tidying techniques have helped individuals to maintain a tidy home for years. She hasn't had a single client go back to clutter!
- Tidy your home based on categories rather than rooms.
- When you intentionally decide what brings you joy, it will be easy to let other items go.
- The goal is to bring more joy into your home not just to declutter or purge.
- Learn a space-saving folding technique that will make it easy for you to find items in your drawers and on shelves.
- After you reflect on your relationship with the items in your home and you'll find yourself shopping less.
- Some students can complete the tidying marathon in three lessons, but there is no set time to finish. Spark joy at your pace.